Why Shop with ProDryers®?
- Excellent customer satisfaction. We encourage you first to take a look at our genuine customer reviews to see why we've earned their trust.
- We've been specializing in the industry of hand dryers since 2003, giving us almost two decades of experience and expertise.
- We provide one of the widest selections of industry-valued and trusted brands like Excel Dryer, Dyson, World, American Dryer, Bobrick, ASI, Saniflow, Sloan, and much, much more.
- We keep our 4 warehouses fully stocked with today's top brands of hand dryers and more.
- Certified Master Distributor, meaning not only are we the source of the best in the industry, but we also supply the suppliers!
- Our hand dryer prices are always competitive, with deals nearly impossible to beat anywhere else.
- Get free shipping, and most orders ship on the same business day if ordered before 2 PM EST.
What To Consider Before Ordering?
Before you order the hand dryer for your needs, we think it's important to consider everything you're looking for. Why? This helps ensure that you get the perfect model that suits your precise needs and ensures that you're guaranteed satisfaction. Here are the things to consider before ordering:
- Are you looking to replace an old model with a newer model from the same brand?
- Are you trying to move away from paper towels for economic, environmental, and vandalism prevention reasons?
- Are you looking for a more modern design to fit your renovated or updated restroom?
- Do you want more hands-free options, which means less contact activation for a more hygienic environment?
- Are you simply looking to save costs?
If you'd prefer, call us at 888-503-7937 and let us walk you through a variety of choices. Otherwise, keep reading our in-depth FAQS for further assistance in narrowing down your options.
Which is the Best Hand Dryer?
It may be easy to assume that our suggestions are formed from opinion alone. In reality, our recommendations come from the foundation of almost twenty years of sales, expertise, and knowledge in the industry. This allows us to know which dryers are the most trustworthy and reliable and interact with the industry and customers alike to narrow down further those that outperform continuously over the years.
While our manufacturers may not be pleased with recommending one brand over another, ProDryers® is committed to providing nothing less than the best, which means being completely honest to our customers. We created ProDryers® so that customers can always have a variety of brands to compare to and make the best purchasing decision based on data, materials provided and covering their specific needs all at once. Our reputation stands on customer satisfaction.
Therefore, we highly recommend considering the high-quality, well-reviewed, made in the USA brand: Excel Dryer XLERATOR® to start with. That's not because other brands are unreliable, but this is based on our factual sales data, customer response, and the XLERATOR® warranty that is rarely needed but exceptional for a hand dryer.
How rarely needed is the warranty on an XLERATOR® hand dryer? Based on the 600 to 900 units sold every month, we at ProDryers® experience less than 1% of calls based on the warranty, and keep in mind that the warranty lasts for five years while the unit itself has a long life of up to 10 years.
Our next highly recommended brand to consider is the Dyson Airblade® V, as our customers tend to compliment and report high user satisfaction with this model. This model also has a very sleek and stylish design that is wall-mounted and offers a high-tech user experience while also being very reliable and durable.
Which Brands are Known for High-Performance Design?
Suppose you have a restroom that is always busy. In that case, you'll not only want but need a hand dryer that has the highest performance, exceptional power, and longest-lasting design that helps move people in and out of your restroom. Powerful features and performance assist with congestion, less downtime, and higher satisfaction for your customers or employees all around.
If this sounds like what you've been searching for, you will want an XLERATOR® commercial hand dryer. It's a brand almost unmatched for superior reliability, speed, and materials while drying hands well and fast.
Which Brands are Known for Attractive Design?
This is a bit tougher to answer, as many factors into an attractive design must be considered. Are you looking for:
- A hand dryer with color options that will meld seamlessly into your established or planned bathroom décor?
- A hand dryer with a sleek, minimal yet futuristic look and feel?
- A hand dryer with unique image covers for further customization?
As the idea of attractive design is often very different for each customer, we encourage you to feel free to reach out to our expert customer service team and us with what you're looking for. We'd be happy to present several options that may fall into the stylish category you are looking for.
What Sort of Cost Savings Can I Expect Using a Hand Dryer?
When it comes to saving you cash, here are a few ways are using a hand dryer will help you spend less yearly:
- By eliminating the need to purchase paper towels. Depending on the size of your facility, the larger the building, the more washrooms are needed. With multiple restrooms, you often need larger orders of paper towels, and by installing a hand dryer, you no longer need to budget for paper towel usage.
- While it is true that hand dryers require electricity, with today's innovative technology, commercial hand dryers use a minimal amount. Some business hand dryers with warm-air heating elements cost less than 50 cents per 1,000 uses, while some non-heated, cool air units cost roughly 20 cents per 1,000 uses. And in some cases, with non-heated hand dryers, you may be able to install multiple dryers on a single electrical line—depending on the brand. For example, XLERATOR® and ExtremeAir EXT are designed without a heating element for your maximum electrical cost savings.
- Lowered maintenance costs since the use of continuous paper towels, replacement, and waste management and removal are not necessary. Additionally, there is no need to constantly monitor the paper towel stock, find where to buy them in bulk, decide how to store them, not to mention the ongoing costs of vandalism or misuse, such as paper towel stuffing in toilets.
Can I use Paper Towel and buy Hand Dryers?
As a business owner, no doubt you understand your employees, customers, or audience best. For some, they prefer paper towels, while others prefer to utilize a hand dryer, many for the cost-saving benefits listed above. Before buying hand dryers, we always encourage customers to factor in what your intended audience will use best. The end goal should be to eliminate paper use over time, especially in large buildings like rest areas, schools, stadiums, universities, and other facilities, which may not be challenging. For example, when it comes to a small, family-run business or a smaller restaurant, it may be wise to keep some paper towels after installing a dryer. In the example of a small business, your employees and customers may prefer using a paper towel to open or touch door handles. If so, we suggest moving your paper towel dispenser closer to the door with a waste receptacle nearby and installing your dryer nearer to a sink.
Is Shipping Really Free? Shipping is Always Free to the Lower 48 States.
Shipping is always on us! Don't pay for shipping ever again. If you need two-day air, many of our top-selling commercial bathroom dryers have an option on the product page to choose free 2-day air. For those customers that need the product quickly, as a convenience, we can cover the 2-day air costs on items such as the XLERATOR, Dyson Airblade, ExtremeAir, and some other units. On specific products, we also have discounted next-day air. As a true leader in the restroom B2B supply industry, we have all bases covered.
Understanding the Differences of Various Brands
We have made the process of shopping for an electric hand dryer as simple as possible. This page offers several different sub-categories to choose from. We have broken the shopping process down by style, manufacturer, and most popular choices based on over 10 years of historical purchases. We also consider the reliability, energy efficiency, and warranty to make our best-selling list. Our overall menu design should provide one of the most effortless online shopping experiences found anywhere! Find the information you need quickly to make an educated purchase decision. Call 888-50-DRYER if you prefer to talk over the phone.
The Bottom Line
Commercial hand dryers offer a distinct advantage over paper towels. A dryer can be installed by wall-mount or surface-mount (in most cases) and provide significant cost savings. At ProDryers®, the top brands are always on sale. A high-quality electric hand dryer can be purchased for an average of $400 and lasts 7-10 years on average. Prices range from under $200 up to $2000. Our highly-trained sales staff can help you buy the best solution for your exact needs. Call 888-503-7937 or buy online now!