Excel Dryer XL-BWH-ECO XLERATOReco Hand Dryer with HEPA Filter Factory Installed
The XLERATOReco™ is a new version of the Xlerator without the heating element. Please see the standard XLERATOR hand dryer products with the heating element (#1 seller). The new XLERATOReco™ is the no heat version of the Xlerator. Typically schools or facilities buying large quantities of units may choose the no-heat version because installation costs are cheaper with the ability to install 3 XLERATOReco™ hand dryers to one line and the electrical costs are reduced even further than the already energy efficient Xlerator. We still suggest the standard heated version (in most cases) which are always in stock and normally ship same day. We have plenty of experience with non heated units and typically customers prefer heated. The heated version dries slightly faster.
Our most popular choice for most customers is the standard XLERATOR hand dryer with the heating element. Call 888-503-7937 for expert advice on which hand dryer would be best for your facility.
Guaranteed lowest Excel Dryer XLERATOReco™ pricing, anywhere! We are a trusted, Master Distributor for Excel Dryer. We will match or beat any online advertised price. Call 888-50-DRYER to talk with a sales rep right now!
The XLERATOReco™ comes in the same variety of cover options as the standard Xlerator hand dryer
*Note: Exclusive digital image technology allows for the addition of Company, School or Team logos with any color, design or a 'Green message'. **Special Paint powder coated covers come in many colors and textures. Call 888-503-7937 to order custom colors or custom logos. Lead times on custom colors and custom logos may be 5-10 business days on average. ProDryers may stock some custom colors to allow same day shipping.
- XLERATOReco™ new 'No Heat' technology dries hands in 15 seconds using only 500 watts, making it the most environmentally-friendly way to dry hands on the planet.
- Allows for the installation of up to 3 XLERATOReco™ units on one 20 Amp circuit significantly reducing installation costs and time.
- XLERATOReco™ continues Excel Dryer’s commitment to providing the most energy-efficient hand dryers with the same proven performance, reliability and durability expected from XLERATOR®.
- XLERATOReco™ sets another new industry standard in green innovation and sustainability, and allows facilities to use even less energy than ever before.
- HEPA Filter Factory Installed. Eliminates 99.97% of all bacteria and viruses.
- Dimensions: 11 3/4" LG. X 12 11/16" HIGH X 6 11/16" DEEP (298 MM LG. X 322 MM HIGH X 170 MM DEEP)
- Weight: 16 LBS. (7.3 KGS.)
- Hand dryer cover shall be a one-piece, heavy-duty, rib-reinforced, die-cast zinc alloy. It shall be lightweight, unbreakable, rustproof and all exposed surfaces shall be bright chrome plated or finished with chip-proof, electrostatically applied epoxy paint and fastened to a wall plate by two chrome plated tamper-proof bolts.
- Hand dryer wall plate shall be equipped with (3) 7/8" (22 mm) diameter holes, one of which shall be suitable for use with surface conduit, for ease of wiring.
- All internal hand dryer parts shall be coated according to Underwriters' Laboratories, Inc. requirements.
- Entire mechanism shall be internally grounded.
- Hand dryer motor shall be a series commutated through-flow discharge vacuum motor/blower (5/8 HP / 20,000 RPM) which provides air velocity of 16,000 LFM (linear feet per minute) at the air outlet and 14,000 LFM at the hands (4 inches [102 mm] below air outlet).
- Hand dryer Control assembly is activated by an infrared optical sensor located next to the air outlet. The dryer shall operate as long as hands are under the air outlet. There is a 35-second lockout feature if hands are not removed.
XLERATOR and XLERATOReco Hand Dryers now have a 50% longer life which is attributed to a new curved brush motor. All dryers are warrantied to be free of manufacturing defects for 7-years which covers all parts including the motor and sensor.