Guardian G1727 WideArea™ Recessed Eye/Face Wash
Model G1727 Description
WideArea™ eye/face wash for recessed mounting in countertop. Four GS-Plus™ spray-type outlet heads deliver a flood of water over a wide area of coverage for complete rinsing of eyes and face.
- Spray Head Assembly: Four GS-Plus™ spray heads. Each head has a "flip top" dust cover, internal flow control and filter to remove impurities from the water flow.
- Valve: 1/2" IPS brass stay-open ball valve. Valve mounted below counter and activated by push-down knob.
- Bowl: 13" diameter flanged stainless steel bowl for recessed mounting in countertop. Furnished with all hardware necessary for installation in counter.
- Valve supply: 1/2" NPT male inlet.
- Waste: 1-1/4" NPT female outlet.
- Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
- Quality Assurance: Unit is completely assembled and water tested prior to shipment.
Spec Sheet Links
Available Options (Call 888-503-7937 for fast help)
- [DC] Stainless steel dust cover for each spray head
- [T] Chrome plated brass tailpiece and trap with 1-1/2" IPS waste connection.
- [TP] 1-1/2" OD chrome plated brass tailpiece.
- [G6020] Thermostatic mixing valve to blend hot and cold water to deliver tepid water. Valve has flow capacity of 13 gallons (49 liters) per minute at 30 PSI (2.1 bar) pressure drop. Valve can be used to supply emergency eyewash, eye/face wash or drench hose unit. Depending on water supply size and pressure, valve can supply multiple units.