Guardian GBF1704 Barrier Free WideArea™ Eye/Face Wash
Model GBF1704 Description
Barrier-Free, free standing, pedestal mounted WideArea™ eye/face wash. Bowl is lowered and extended to permit access by wheelchair user. Profile of unit is "flattened" to comply with maximum height and knee clearance requirements.
- ADA Compliance: Unit complies with ADA requirements for accessibility by handicapped persons (maximum height and reach, minimum knee clearance and distance from obstructions).
- Spray Head Assembly: Four GS-Plus™ spray heads. Each head has a "flip top" dust cover, internal flow control and filter to remove impurities from the water flow.
- Valve: 1/2" IPS chrome plated brass stay-open ball valve. Valve is US-made with chrome plated brass ball and PTFE seals.
- Bowl: 11-1/8" diameter stainless steel.
- Pipe and Fittings: Schedule 40 galvanized steel. Furnished with orange polyethylene pipe covers for high visibility and corrosion resistance.
- Supply: 1/2" NPT female inlet.
- Waste: 1-1/4" NPT female outlet.
- Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
- Quality Assurance: Valve and spray head assemblies are factory assembled and water tested prior to shipment.
Spec Sheet Links
Available Options (Call 888-503-7937 for fast help)
- [BC] Stainless steel bowl cover. Cover protects unit against contaminants. Cover is automatically raised when unit is activated.
- [HS] Auxiliary hand-held drench hose for rinsing eyes, face or body.
- [G6020] Thermostatic mixing valve to blend hot and cold water to deliver tepid water. Valve has flow capacity of 13 gallons (49 liters) per minute at 30 PSI (2.1 bar) pressure drop. Valve can be used to supply emergency eyewash, eye/face wash or drench hose unit. Depending on water supply size and pressure, valve can supply multiple units.