Guardian GBF1721 Barrier Free WideArea™ Eye/Face Wash
Model GBF1721 Description
Barrier-Free WideArea™ eye/face wash for wall mounting. Bowl is lowered and extended to permit access by wheelchair user. Profile of unit is "flattened" to comply with maximum height and knee clearance requirements. Unit has stainless steel bowl and wrap-around skirt to conceal valve, drain and piping.
- ADA Compliance: When installed at recommended mounting height, unit complies with ADA requirements for accessibility by handicapped persons (maximum height and reach, minimum knee clearance and distance from obstructions).
- Spray Head Assembly: Four GS-Plus™ spray heads. Each head has a "flip top" dust cover, internal flow control and filter to remove impurities from the water flow.
- Valve: 1/2" IPS brass stay-open ball valve. Valve is US-made with chrome plated brass ball and PTFE seals.
- Bowl: 11-1/8" diameter stainless steel with wrap-around skirt.
- Mounting: Welded stainless steel wall bracket.
- Supply: 1/2" NPT female inlet.
- Waste: 1-1/2" OD chrome plated brass tailpiece.
- Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
- Quality Assurance: Unit is completely assembled and water tested prior to shipment.
Spec Sheet Links
Available Options (Call 888-503-7937 for fast help)
- [HS] Auxiliary hand-held drench hose for rinsing eyes, face or body.
- [T] Chrome plated brass tailpiece and trap with 1-1/2" IPS waste connection.
- [G6020] Thermostatic mixing valve to blend hot and cold water to deliver tepid water. Valve has flow capacity of 13 gallons (49 liters) per minute at 30 PSI (2.1 bar) pressure drop. Valve can be used to supply emergency eyewash, eye/face wash or drench hose unit. Depending on water supply size and pressure, valve can supply multiple units.