When it comes to preserving one of the most precious, natural elements on our planet, few companies can claim the same dedication and passion that SLOAN© can. As one of the world's leading manufacturers of commercial plumbing systems and solutions, they are backed by more than a century of pioneering innovative, water-saving restroom solutions built to last customers a lifetime.
With such passion and meticulous detail to design and quality, it just made sense for us to partner with such an esteemed company to provide these breath-taking, innovative products to our customers. SLOAN © BASYS faucets showcase a bold, sleek and modern faucet, with versatile and interchangeable components, to meet the needs of any application or environment SLOAN© faucets may find themselves installed.
The SLOAN© BASYS faucets collection features low, mid, high, and wall models with a vast range of features tailored to meet unique needs.
- All serviceable components located above deck.
- A single Allen wrench provides one-tool service access to all key components. No additional tools are required.
- Interchangeability of all parts means upgrades, repairs and maintenance become extremely easy and cost-effective for all faucets.
- All faucets come with a standard three-year limited warranty.
- Integral water supply shut-off.
- Single hole installation.
- Faucet configurable to add solar and LCD
- LCD display of water temperatures and scrub time.
Additionally, SLOAN© BASYS faucets feature capacitance sensing for extra assurance against damages, making these faucets one of the more modest profile faucets to minimize the potential for vandalism. A SLOAN© faucet is a perfect solution for high-use, low-security environments with added durability thanks to integrated bases.
When you shop our BSYS faucets, you are guaranteed the lowest, most competitive prices on the market today. With almost 2 decades of expertise within the hygiene industry and plumbing world, we've dedicated our passion to providing excellence in customer service and the highest quality solutions for all environments worldwide.
Ready to take your facility's faucets to an entirely new level, but want to know more? ProDryers© wants to hear from you! Feel free to contact us with your questions anytime. Join our site's live chat, call us direct at 734-466-9767, toll-free at 1-888-503-7937, or email our excellent team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BASYS Faucet Styles
- Low - The modest profile minimizes the potential for vandalism, making this body type ideal for high-use, low-security environments. For extra assurance against damage, opt for the capacitance mode
- Low Integrated Base - Ideal for the most demanding high-use environments. The integrated base offers added durability via two attachment points. The capacitance model is especially robust
- Mid - This model provides optimal height and proportions for effective hand washing, making it well suited for most restroom environment
- High - The tall profile offers a distinct aesthetic as well as an optimized delivery angle that permits a greater wash area. Users can scrub up to their forearms if desired
- Wall - Elimination of the deck translates into uninterrupted clearance and a striking appearance. The spout attaches directly to a valve box in the wall, making this body type easy to install and secure.
- One tool service - A single allen wrench provides access to all key components. No additional tools required
- Shared parts - Interchangeability of components simplifies orders, upgrades, repairs and maintenance
- Visible diagnostics - Individual external diagnostic LEDs indicate the health and status of key components
- Automatic shut-off - One twist of the solenoid caddy shuts off water supply to facilitate cleaning or replacing the filter
- Power options - Multiple power harvesting options are available to suit the unique needs of each environment
- Sleep mode - With a touch, staff can temporarily turn off the water in order to clean a sink
- Line purge - All models include a line purge function to eliminate the stagnant water that can lead to bacterial growth.
- Flow rates - Three spray inserts – multi-laminar spray, full stream aerated and full stream laminar – offer options to adjust feel and flow rate.
- Warranty - All products have a standard three-year limited warranty.