Sloan EFX-600.010.0000 BASYS Capacitance Faucet, Low, Integrated Base, Bowed, 0.5 GPM Multi-Laminar, Hard Wired (EFX-600-HLP-CP-0.5GPM-MLM-CAP-BAA-FCT)
Extremely low, hard to beat Sloan EFX-600.010.0000 BASYS Capacitance Faucet price. Call us at 888-503-7937 with questions or for quotes on bulk pricing. We are an authorized, well-trusted Sloan supplier.
The low integrated base faucet is ideal for the most demanding high-use environments. The integrated base offers added durability via two attachment points. The capacitance sensing faucet is especially robust.
Note: The Sloan BASYS EFX-600 series faucets are electrically powered with battery backup. Please be careful when ordering. If you need an adapter, be sure to order the proper model number that includes an adapter. Not all models include an adapter.
Please view the spec sheet below to understand the Sloan BASYS model numbers. Each digit in the part number represents a feature. The spec sheet outlines each place holder in the product number and what variations can be ordered. Once you know your exact desired BASYS part number, order that exact part number on our website or call and place your order by phone at 888-503-7937. You can search the exact part number using our search box above, or try browsing to the exact BASYS Faucet menu category. ProDryers is a well-trusted, authorized Sloan dealer and offers extremely low BASYS pricing.
Sloan BASYS™ Low Faucet EFX-600.010.0000 Details
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm (2 Lpm) (0.5GPM)
- Spray Type: Multi-Laminar (MLM)
- Sensor Type: Capacitance (CAP)
- Mounting Type: Single Hole
- Power Supply: Hardwired Less Plug (HLP)
- Temperature Mixer: Mixer Not Included
- Finish: Polished Chrome (CP)
- Factory Default Timeout: 10s
- Factory Default GPC: 0.083
Sloan BASYS™ Low Faucet (Capacitance) Features
- Solenoid housed in removable carrier that includes supply strainer
- Integral water supply shut off
- Supply strainer serviceable from above deck
- Vandal resistant spray insert, key housed inside faucet body
- All electronics sealed to IP-67
- Gold plated electrical contacts
- Above deck individual diagnostic indicators for battery life, solenoid condition, and power up mode
- Flexible, high pressure supply hoses, 3/8” compression connections
- Bi-stable magnetic solenoid
- Four (4) "AA" alkaline batteries
- Double infrared sensors with automatic setting feature
- Integral 4-inch base for ultimate anti-rotation
- Includes all mounting hardware
- Line purge mode, eliminates stagnant water
- Standard Bowed Crown
- Buy America Act (BAA) Compliant