Sloan EAF-750 Optima® i.q.® Gooseneck Lavatory Faucet
Extremely low, hard to beat Sloan EAF-750 Optima® i.q.® Gooseneck Faucet price. This product will ship direct from Sloan and has a lead time of 2-10 days. Call us at 888-503-7937 with questions or for quotes on bulk pricing. We are an authorized, well-trusted Sloan supplier.
Sloan’s Optima® i.q.® EAF-750 Series electronic hand washing faucets operate by means of a dual infrared sensor and microprocessor based logic. The modular design incorporates all of the operating components of the faucet, including the sensor, solenoid, circuitry and battery above the sink within a die-cast metal spout.
With no handles to turn or buttons to push, the Sloan EAF-750 Series hand washing gooseneck faucets are a clear answer to combating the spread of germs throughout the public restroom. Sloan touch-less faucets should be installed in all public washrooms.
The i.q. Gooseneck is an ideal solution for handwashing applications that require a reliable sensor activated gooseneck faucet and delivers water in a 1.5-gpm laminar stream. The user can adjust the water temperature for individual comfort level and more effective washing.Features:
- Temporary-off Feature for Cleaning
- 12/24 hour Hygienic Rinse Line Purge Function – Field Settable
- Unitary Spout Housing Assembly for Easy Cleaning
- Modular One-piece Construction with all Concealed Components above deck
- Double Infrared Sensors with Automatic Setting Feature and Microprocessor
- Low Battery Indicator
- Bi-stable Magnetic Solenoid Valve
- Water Supply Connection with Flexible High-pressure Hose and Strainer
- 6 volt Lithium CR P2 Commercial Battery included
- 3 Year Warranty with Sloan, Limited