Sloan EAF-150 CP Optima® i.q.® Sensor Activated Lavatory Faucet
Extremely low, hard to beat Sloan EAF-150 CP Optima® i.q.® Faucet price. This product will ship direct from Sloan and has a lead time of 2-7 days. Call us at 888-503-7937 with questions or for quotes on bulk pricing. We are an authorized, well-trusted Sloan supplier.
Sloan’s Optima® i.q.® EAF-150 Series electronic hand washing faucets operate by means of a dual infrared sensor and microprocessor based logic that utilize self-adapting technology to ensure superior performance. The modular design incorporates all of the operating components of the faucet, including the sensor, solenoid, circuitry and battery above the sink within a die-cast metal spout.
With no handles to turn or buttons to push, the Sloan EAF-150 Series hand washing faucets are a clear answer to combating the spread of germs throughout the public restroom. Sloan touch-less faucets should be installed in all public washrooms.
Optima® i.q.® EAF-150 deck-mount, chrome-plated electronic faucets are ideal for high-end or private restrooms that call for the convenience of automatic activation with the option of user-controlled settings. An optional control lever on the side of the one-piece faucet allows restroom visitors to set the faucet to the desired temperature.
- 2.2 gpm/8.3 Lpm Aerated Spray Head
- Modular One-piece Construction with all Concealed Components above deck
- Double Infrared Sensors with Automatic Setup and Indicator Light
- Automatic Self-adapting Sensor Technology
- Low Battery Indicator
- Magnetic Solenoid Valve
- Water Supply Connection with Flexible High-pressure Hose and Strainer
- 6 Volt Lithium 2CR5 Commercial Battery included
- Appropriate Mounting Hardware included
- Optional 24 Hour Sentinel Activation
- 3 Year Warranty with Sloan, Limited