Sloan EAF-350 Sensor Activated Lavatory Faucet, 0.5 GPM
Extremely low, hard to beat Sloan EAF-350 Optima Plus Faucet price. This product has a lead time of 7-10 days. Call us at 888-503-7937 with questions or for quotes on bulk pricing. We are an authorized, well-trusted Sloan supplier.
Sloan’s new EAF-350 series electronic hand washing faucets operate by means of a dual infrared sensor and microprocessor based logic. The modular design incorporates all the operating components of the faucet, including the sensor, solenoid, circuitry and battery above the sink deck within a die-cast metal spout.
With no handles to turn or buttons to push, the Sloan EAF-350 Series hand washing faucets are a clear answer to combating the spread of germs throughout the public restroom. Sloan touch-less faucets should be installed in all public washrooms.
All EAF-350 Series Faucets come with the IR-Click Feature as standard. This allows the user to easily place the faucet in a temporary "continuous" run mode or a "temporary off" mode as needed.Features:
- 6V Lithium CR-P2 Commercial Battery included
- Water Supply Connection with Flexible High-Pressure Hose and Strainer
- Adjustable Hot Water Limit Set
- Magnetic Solenoid Valve
- Double Infrared Sensor with Automatic Setting Feature and Microprocessor
- Modular One-Piece Construction with all Serviceable Components above deck
- 3 Year Warranty with Sloan, Limited
Sloan EAF-350 Optima Plus Faucet Spec SheetDownload the Sloan EAF-350 Optima Plus Faucet Spec Sheet
Download the Sloan EAF-350 Optima Plus Faucet Information Sheet