Sloan EAF-350-ISM Sensor Activated Lavatory Faucet, 0.5 GPM
Extremely low, hard to beat Sloan EAF-350-ISM Optima Plus Faucet price. This product will ship direct from Sloan and has a lead time of 7-10 days. Call us at 888-503-7937 with questions or for quotes on bulk pricing. We are an authorized, well-trusted Sloan supplier.
Sloan’s new EAF-350-ISM series electronic hand washing faucets operate by means of a dual infrared sensor and microprocessor based logic. The modular design incorporates all the operating components of the faucet, including the sensor, solenoid, circuitry and battery above the sink deck within a die-cast metal spout.
With no handles to turn or buttons to push, the Sloan EAF-350-ISM hand washing faucets are a clear answer to combating the spread of germs throughout the public restroom. Sloan touch-less faucets should be installed in all public washrooms.
ISM models feature an integral temperature control lever which allows the user to adjust the water temperature. This adjustment can also be converted to a fixed setting. All EAF-350 Series Faucets come with the IR-Click Feature as standard. This allows the user to easily place the faucet in a temporary "continuous" run mode or a "temporary off" mode as needed.Features:
- 6V Lithium CR-P2 Commercial Battery included
- Water Supply Connection with Flexible High-Pressure Hose and Strainer
- Adjustable Hot Water Limit Set
- Magnetic Solenoid Valve
- Double Infrared Sensor with Automatic Setting Feature and Microprocessor
- Temperature Adjustable (with mixer)
- Modular One-Piece Construction with all Serviceable Components above deck
- 3 Year Warranty with Sloan, Limited
Sloan EAF-350-ISM Optima Plus Faucet Spec SheetDownload the Sloan EAF-350-ISM Optima Plus Faucet Spec Sheet
Download the Sloan EAF-350 Optima Plus Faucet Information Sheet