Haws 8905 AXION® MSR Wall Mount Eye/Face Wash
Model 8905 Description
Haws 8905 features the medically acclaimed AXION MSR eye/face wash head assembly (patent pending). This revolutionary inverted flow design is the only product on the market that provides a Medically Superior Response consistent with all EMT, emergency room and doctors' office protocols by sweeping contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity. Traditional eye washes irrigate from the outside edge of the eye back toward the nose, where contaminants can then be flushed into the nasal cavity through the lacrimal punctum, nature's ocular cavity drain. Unit is activated with simple squeeze lever operation.
- SAFETY: 8" x 10-3/4" (20.3 x 27.3 cm) universal emergency sign make the unit easily detected in an emergency. Test card to record weekly checks helps maintain the unit's best working quality.
- MOUNTING: Wall-mounted design with wall hook allows for easy locating as well as a space efficient piece of emergency equipment.
- HOSE: The 12' (365.8 cm) recoil swivel hose delivers an extended coverage area and is pressure rated at 200 psi (13.8 bar) to optimize durability.
- EYE/FACE WASH VALVE: Designed so full continuous flow occurs with the simple squeeze of a lever providing an easy start to the irrigation process.
- EYE/FACE WASH: AXION® MSR eye/face wash head uses an inverted directional laminar flow to sweep contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity.
- Buy American Act
- CSA Certified
Spec Sheet Links
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.