Haws 8904 AXION® MSR Deck Mount Eye/Face Wash
Model 8904 Description
Deck mounted eye/face wash features the medically acclaimed AXION MSR eye/face wash head assembly (patent pending). This revolutionary inverted flow design is the only product on the market that provides a Medically Superior Response consistent with all EMT, emergency room and doctors' office protocols by sweeping contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity. Traditional eye washes irrigate from the outside edge of the eye back toward the nose, where contaminants can then be flushed into the nasal cavity through the lacrimal punctum, nature's ocular cavity drain. Unit is activated with simple squeeze lever operation.
- SAFETY: 8" x 10-3/4" (20.3 x 27.3 cm) universal emergency sign make the unit easily detected in an emergency. Test card to record weekly checks helps maintain the unit's best working quality.
- MOUNTING: Counter-mounted design provides a practical and space efficient piece of emergency equipment.
- HOSE: The 8' (243.8 cm) swivel hose delivers a wide coverage area and is pressure rated at 250 psi (17.2 bar) to further optimize durability.
- EYE/FACE WASH VALVE: Designed so full continuous flow occurs with the simple squeeze of a lever providing an easy start to the irrigation process.
- EYE/FACE WASH: AXION® MSR eye/face wash head uses an inverted directional laminar flow to sweep contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity.
- Buy American Act
- CSA Certified
Spec Sheet Links
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.