Haws 8336 AXION® MSR Corrosion Resistant Shower and Eye/Face Wash
Model 8336 Description
Combination shower and eye/face wash features the medically acclaimed AXION MSR eye/face wash head assembly (patent pending). This revolutionary inverted flow design is the only product on the market that provides a Medically Superior Response consistent with all EMT, emergency room and doctors' office protocols by sweeping contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity. Traditional eye washes irrigate from the outside edge of the eye back toward the nose, where contaminants can then be flushed into the nasal cavity through the lacrimal punctum, nature's ocular cavity drain. AXION MSR also offers a new hydrodynamic shower design that minimizes the strong physical pressure that drives the water to the outer rim of normal showerheads, making the distribution equal across the entire footprint of the flow. Better use of the water flowing through the shower makes it more effective while providing a more comfortable environment by breaking the streams of water into smaller individual droplets.
- CONSTRUCTION: 2-1/2" green epoxy finished Schedule 80 PVC pipe stanchion offer an added protection in highly corrosive environments.
- QUALITY CONTROL: Entire unit is pre-built and pressure tested to ensure a leak free installation.
- VALVE: Type 316 Stainless Steel eyewash and shower ball valves are designed to make the flushing of fluid occur with the simple pull of a lever or push of a stainless steel flag, and come equipped with a stainless steel ball and stem to provide greater protection against corrosion and breakage.
- SHOWERHEAD: AXION® MSR ABS plastic drench showerhead uses a hydrodynamic design to give equal distribution of water throughout the entire footprint of flow.
- EYE/FACE WASH: AXION® MSR eye/face wash head uses an inverted directional laminar flow to sweep contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity.
- Buy American Act
- CSA Certified
Spec Sheet Links
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.