Haws 8330 AXION® MSR Combination Corrosion Resistant Shower and Eye/Face Wash
Model 8330 Description
Type 304 Stainless Steel combination shower and eye/face wash features the medically acclaimed AXION MSR eye/face wash head assembly (patent pending). This revolutionary inverted flow design is the only product on the market that provides a Medically Superior Response consistent with all EMT, emergency room and doctors' office protocols by sweeping contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity. Traditional eye washes irrigate from the outside edge of the eye back toward the nose, where contaminants can then be flushed into the nasal cavity through the lacrimal punctum, nature's ocular cavity drain. AXION MSR also offers a new hydrodynamic shower design that minimizes the strong physical pressure that drives the water to the outer rim of normal showerheads, making the distribution equal across the entire footprint of the flow. Better use of the water flowing through the shower makes it more effective while providing a more comfortable environment by breaking the streams of water into smaller individual droplets. The combination unit is equipped with an in-line 50 x 50 mesh water strainer and eyewash dust cover to keep the irrigation process protected. A great addition to unsafe environments where the eyes, face, and body may be exposed to corrosive materials.
- CONSTRUCTION: 1-1/4" Type 304 Stainless Steel pipe and fittings along with cast finished stainless steel 9" (22.9 cm) diameter floor flange provide a superior defense in a highly corrosive environment.
- QUALITY CONTROL: Eye/face wash and valve assembly are pre-built and fully water/pressure tested to ensure no leaks and proper function which ultimately reduces installation time.
- BOWL: The 11" (27.9 cm) round stainless steel receptor is supplied with a No. 2L bright finish on its exterior.
- VALVES: Eye/face wash valve is designed to make the flushing of contaminants occur with the simple push of a stainless steel flag. Shower ball valve is designed to make the flushing of fluid occur with the pull of a triangular lever. Both are made of Type 316 stainless steel.
- STRAINERS/FILTERS: Type 304 Stainless Steel in-line 50 x 50 mesh water strainer supplies added protection against corrosion and prevents debris from reaching the eye/face wash so the 8330 stays functioning at its best. Strainer is easily serviceable. Stainless steel dust cover protects eye/face wash head as well as bowl up until the last second before use further optimizing operation.
- SHOWERHEAD: AXION® MSR stainless steel showerhead uses a hydrodynamic design to give equal distribution of water throughout the entire footprint of flow.
- EYE/FACE WASH: AXION® MSR eye/face wash head uses an inverted directional laminar flow to sweep contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity.
- Buy American Act
- CSA Certified
Spec Sheet Links
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.