Haws 8133H AXION® MSR Corrosion Resistant Emergency Drench Shower
Model 8133H Description
Horizontal overhead safety shower features the AXION MSR hydrodynamic shower design that minimizes the strong physical pressure that drives the water to the outer rim of normal showerheads, making the distribution equal across the entire footprint of the flow. Better use of the water flowing through the shower makes it more effective while providing a more comfortable environment by breaking the streams of water into smaller individual droplets. Outfitted with safety features like a self-regulating shower stream and universal emergency sign, this horizontally designed drench shower is designed for safety.
- CONSTRUCTION: 1" Schedule 40 IPS stainless steel pipe and fittings provide corrosion resistance in a long lasting product.
- QUALITY CONTROL: Valve assembly is pre-built for reduced installation time and an added peace of mind for the installer.
- VALVES: Type 316 Stainless Steel stay-open ball valve is designed so the full flow of fluid remains on with a simple tug of the pull rod and is equipped with a stainless steel ball and stem to provide extra protection against corrosion and breakage.
- SHOWERHEAD: AXION® MSR stainless steel showerhead uses a hydrodynamic design to give equal distribution of water throughout the entire footprint of flow.
- SAFETY: 8" x 10-3/4" (20.3 x 27.3 cm) universal emergency sign make the unit easily detected in an emergency. Test card to record weekly checks helps maintain the unit's best working quality.
- PULL ROD: 28" (71.1 cm) stainless steel triangular pull rod provides a reachable height for users while maintaining its durable design.
- MOUNTING: Designed for horizontal installation, this drench shower is mounted sturdily from any wall.
- Buy American Act
- CSA Certified
Spec Sheet Links
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.