Haws 8130 AXION® MSR Corrosion Resistant Emergency Drench Shower
Model 8130 Description
Drench shower (patent pending) offers a new hydrodynamic shower design that minimizes the strong physical pressure that drives the water to the outer rim of normal showerheads, making the distribution equal across the entire footprint of the flow. Better use of the water flowing through the shower makes it more effective while providing a more comfortable environment by breaking the streams of water into smaller individual droplets.
- CONSTRUCTION: Corrosion-resistant heavy-duty Schedule 80 PVC pipe and fittings coated with Green Epoxy paint provide added resistance in corrosive environments.
- QUALITY CONTROL: Valve assembly is pre-built for reduced installation time and an added peace of mind for the installer.
- UNIVERSAL MOUNTING: Designed for horizontal or vertical installation, this drench shower is mounted sturdily from any wall or ceiling.
- SHOWERHEAD: AXION® MSR ABS plastic drench showerhead uses a hydrodynamic design to give equal distribution of water throughout the entire footprint of flow.
- SAFETY: 8" x 10-3/4" (20.3 x 27.3 cm) universal emergency sign make the unit easily detected in an emergency. Test card to record weekly checks helps maintain the unit's best working quality.
- PULL ROD: 28" (71.1 cm) stainless steel triangular pull rod provides a reachable height for users while maintaining its durable design.
- Buy American Act
- CSA Certified
Spec Sheet Links
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.