Guardian G1755 Eye/Face Wash
Model G1755 Description
Eye/face wash for exposed mounting on countertop. Two large FS-Plus™ spray-type outlet heads deliver a flood of water for rinsing eyes and face.
- Spray Head Assembly: Two FS-Plus™ spray heads. Each head has a "flip top" dust cover, internal flow control and filter to remove impurities from the water flow.
- Valve: 1/2" IPS chrome plated brass stay-open ball valve. Valve is US-made with chrome plated brass ball and PTFE seals.
- Bowl: 11-1/8" diameter stainless steel.
- Mounting: Furnished with mounting shanks, locknuts and washers for mounting on countertop.
- Supply: 1/2" NPT male inlet.
- Waste: 1-1/4" NPT male outlet.
- Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
- Quality Assurance: Unit is completely assembled and water tested prior to shipment.
Spec Sheet Links
Available Options (Call 888-503-7937 for fast help)
- [P] Orange ABS plastic bowl.
- [G6020] Thermostatic mixing valve to blend hot and cold water to deliver tepid water. Valve has flow capacity of 13 gallons (49 liters) per minute at 30 PSI (2.1 bar) pressure drop. Valve can be used to supply emergency eyewash, eye/face wash or drench hose unit. Depending on water supply size and pressure, valve can supply multiple units.