Guardian G1760 Eye/Face Wash
Model G1760 Description
Free standing, pedestal mounted eye/face wash. Two large FS-Plus™ spray-type outlet heads deliver a flood of water for rinsing eyes and face.
- Spray Head Assembly: Two FS-Plus™ spray heads. Each head has a "flip top" dust cover, internal flow control and filter to remove impurities from the water flow.
- Valve: 1/2" IPS chrome plated brass stay-open ball valve. Valve is US-made with chrome plated brass ball and PTFE seals.
- Bowl: 11-1/8" diameter stainless steel.
- Pipe and Fittings: Schedule 40 galvanized steel. Furnished with orange polyethylene pipe covers for high visibility and corrosion resistance.
- Supply: 1/2" NPT female inlet.
- Waste: 1-1/4" NPT female outlet.
- Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
- Quality Assurance: Valve, bowl and spray head assembly is factory assembled and water tested prior to shipment.
Spec Sheet Links
Available Options (Call 888-503-7937 for fast help)
- [BC] Stainless steel bowl cover. Cover protects unit against contaminants. Cover is automatically raised when unit is activated.
- [HFC] Hand and foot control. Eye/face wash is activated by flag handle or foot treadle.
- [HS] Auxiliary hand-held drench hose for rinsing eyes, face or body.
- [G6020] Thermostatic mixing valve to blend hot and cold water to deliver tepid water. Valve has flow capacity of 13 gallons (49 liters) per minute at 30 PSI (2.1 bar) pressure drop. Valve can be used to supply emergency eyewash, eye/face wash or drench hose unit. Depending on water supply size and pressure, valve can supply multiple units.