Gamco DR-5708 115V Automatic High Speed Hand Dryer
The Gamco DR-5708 115V is a surface mounted hand dryer that shall have a 1/4" thick cast iron cover with porcelain enamel finish. The motor shall be universal type, 1/10 hp at 7500 rpm. The dryer shall deliver 200 cubic feet per minute of air volume (7300 LFM). The dryer controller shall automatically energize the dryer when hands are detected in the infrared sensing zone.
Electrical Specifications: 115 AC, 20 Amp, 60 Hz, 2300 Watts, Single Phase, cULus Listed.
- Cover — 1/4" thick cast iron with porcelain enamel finish. The nozzle is constructed of die-cast alloy finished in bright chrome.
- Mounting Base — Equipped with four mounting holes and one hole suitable for between-wall wiring.
- Motor/Fan — Thermally-protected, universal, 1/10 hp brush-type motor, operating at 7500 rpm. Dryer shall deliver 200 cubic feet per minute of air 7300 LFM.
- Heating Element — Incorporates a 2100 watt Nichrome wire heating element protected by an automatic-resetting, thermal cutoff. Dryer shall provide a 68° F temperature rise.
- Electronic Control — Infrared sensor automatically turns dryer on when hands are held under air-outlet opening and across path of sensor. Remove hands from path of sensor and dryer stops. Electronic sensor has automatic shutoff. Turns off if an inanimate object is placed across air-outlet opening. After inanimate object is removed, electronic sensor automatically resets itself and dryer operates normally.
- Gamco extends a limited 10 year warranty, 5 years on electronic controls from the date of purchase for DR-5708 hand dryer motor brushes excluded, to the original owner of the installed unit against defects in factory workmanship or material under normal use and service. This warranty is limited to the repair or exchange of defective parts at the option of Gamco.