Gamco DR-5750 115V Automatic High Speed Hand Dryer
The Gamco DR-5750 115V is a recessed, ADA compliant warm air hand dryer, powered by a 1/10 hp at 7500 rpm motor, delivering 2300 Watts of drying power. This hand dryer runs on 115 Volts AC electrical supply. The recessed hand dryer shall have a 1/4 " thick cast iron with porcelain enamel finish cover. The dryer shall deliver 200 cubic feet per minute of air volume (7300 LFM). The dryer controller shall automatically energize the dryer when hands are detected in the infrared sensing zone.
Electrical Specifications: 115 AC, 9.6 Amp, 60 Hz, 2300 Watts, cULus Listed.
- Cover — 1/4" thick cast iron with porcelain enamel fi nish. Air-inlet opening is equipped with vandal-resistant grille. Cover is secured to mounting base with two tamper resistant screws.
- Mounting Base — Equipped with eight mounting holes and eight electrical entry holes suitable for between-wall wiring. Equipped with 4 mounting bolts to the wall.
- Motor/Fan — Thermally-protected, Universal, 1/10 hp, 7500 rpm motor construction. Dryer shall deliver 200 cubic feet per minute of air volume (7300 lfm).
- Heating Element —2100 watt Nichrome wire heating element protected by an automatic-resetting, thermal cutoff. Provides 68° F temperature rise.
- Electronic Control — Infrared sensor automatically turns dryer on when hands are held under air-outlet opening and across path of sensor. Remove hands from path of sensor and dryer stops. Electronic sensor has automatic shutoff. Turns off if an inanimate object is placed across air-outlet opening. After inanimate object is removed, electronic sensor automatically resets itself and dryer operates normally.
- Gamco extends a limited 10 year warranty from the date of purchase for DR-5750 hand dryer on all parts, except motor brushes, to the original owner of the installed unit against defects in factory workmanship or material under normal use and service. Sensor is warranted for 5 years from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the repair or exchange of defective parts at the option of Gamco.