Gamco DR-5128 Automatic High Speed Hand Dryer
The Gamco DR-5128 warm air hand dryer is a surface-mounted ADA (American Disabilities Act) compliant dryer powered by a universal brush motor, and delivers up to 1000 watts of drying power. The dryer incorporates an integrated heating element with options for operation with, or without, heated air. An infrared sensor is used to automatically activate the dryer. These models are intended for use in commercial, industrial, office and public facility environments.
- Cover — Cover constructed of stainless steel with brushed finish that is incorporated with SteriTouch® antimicrobial additive.
- Mounting Base — Equipped with four mounting holes and one 7/8" (22mm) diameter hole suitable for between-wall wiring. Equipped with four 4 mounting bolts. Cover shall be attached to the wall mounting plate with tamper-proof screws.
- Motor/Fan — Thermally-protected, Universal, brush type motor operating at 13000 rpm and delivering 70 cfm air flow at a velocity of 140 MPH (12320 LFM). Dryer incorporates universal controls accepting 115/208/230VAC input.
- Heating Element — Dryer will incorporate chrome wire heating element protected by an automatic resetting thermal cutoff. Control board shall contain a heater control switch which can be controlled in either ON or OFF position. Dryer shall provide 48° F temperature rise.
- Electronic Control —Dryer shall be activated by an automatic infrared sensor with a 3 second run-on time and 60 second vandal shut-off. Infrared sensor automatically turns dryer on when hands are held under air-outlet opening and across path of sensor. Remove hands from path of sensor and dryer stops. Electronic sensor has automatic shutoff after approximately 1 minute after dryer turns on. If an inanimate object is placed across air-outlet opening dryer will shut off in approximately 60 seconds. After inanimate object is removed, electronic sensor automatically resets itself and dryer operates normally.
- Unit shall be protected by a limited 10 year warranty on all parts except motor brushes, motor, and sensor from date of purchase.