Dyson Airblade Wash+Dry (Faucet with Hand Dryer Combination)
The Dyson Airblade Wash+Dry is the next generation of the Dyson Airblade Tap. Experience washing and drying hands with an all-in-one faucet + hand dryer. Call ProDryers at 888-503-7937 now for a best price quote!
Dyson Wash+Dry Features
- Wash and dry hands at the sink
- Hygienic, less time in the restroom. The Dyson Airblade Wash+Dry hand dryer's HEPA filter captures 99.97% of particles the size of bacteria as small as 0.3 microns from the washroom air. So hands are dried with cleaner air!
- Free up space. Because the need for hand dryers or paper towel dispensers mounted on walls is eliminated, The Dyson Airblade Wash+Dry frees up more space for extra toilet partitions and restroom accessories.
- No waste water on the floor. Drying hands at the sink means there is no water dripping onto the floor.
- Touch-free. Mess-free. Precise infrared zones operate the Dyson Airblade Wash+Dry hand dryer automatically. And because it switches intuitively between water and air, there's no need to touch dirty taps or buttons, and no drips on the washroom floor.
- Fast. And energy-friendly. Sheets of high-velocity air quickly scrape water from hands, without needing energy-hungry heating elements.
- Approved for the food sector. Dyson Airblade hand dryers have been certified globally for use in food preparation environments by meeting HACCP International standards.
- Handles drying quicker. It takes just 14 seconds to dry hands according to Dyson. So users spend less time in washrooms making it easier to manage, especially during busy times.
- Tidy savings. It costs up to 98% less than paper towels according to Dyson. And less mess.
The Dyson Airblade Wash+Dry Models Explained
- Short - WD04
- Tall (Long Neck) - WD05
- Wall (Wall mounted) - WD06
The Voltage Options
It's important to understand the voltage options are determined by your electrician. There is no difference in the dry time or power and performance of the unit. The LV units are the most common and run on 100-120 volt where the HV models run on 200-240 electrical lines.
Ordering by Voltage, the model numbers would look as follows:
- WD04-LV (Short Wash+Dry - 100-120 volt)
- WD05-LV (Tall Wash+Dry - 100-120 volt)
- WD06-LV (Wall Wash+Dry - 100-120 volt)
- WD04-HV (Short Wash+Dry - 200-240 volt)
- WD05-HV (Tall Wash+Dry - 200-240 volt)
- WD06-HV (Wall Wash+Dry - 200-240 volt)
Dyson Airblade Wash+Dry Dimensions and Weights
- WD04: Length: 12.25 in Width: 12 in (9.39 lbs.)
- WD05: Height: 12.19 in Length: 11.25 in Width: 12 in (10.1 lbs.)
- WD06: Length: 12.25 in Width: 12 in (20.97 lbs.)
- Please see the spec sheet for each product for exact measurements
Dyson Airblade Wash+Dry Technical Specifications
Recommended Sink Types
Porcelain and brushed metal basins work best with the Dyson Airblade Wash+Dry hand dryer. Not suitable for basins with highly-polished surfaces e.g. reflective chrome. In multiple Dyson Airblade Wash+Dry hand dryer installations, centers need to be at least 23 inches apart.
- Minimum sink width: 15 inches
- Minimum sink front to back: 13 inches
- Minimum sink depth: 5 inches