Sloan WETS-2222.2001 Toilet Fixture with WES 111 Flushometer
- ST-2229 Water Closet and WES 111 Flushometer
- Flushometer: Code 3720000
- Water Closet: Code 2102229
- Flush Volume: 1.6/1.1 gpf (6.0/4.2 Lpf)
- Lifting Handle UP initiates reduced flush (1.1 gpf/4.2 Lpf), eliminating liquid and paper waste, saving a 1/2-gallon of water.
- Pushing Handle DOWN initiates full flush (1.6 gpf/6.0 Lpf), eliminating all waste.
- Reduces water volume by up to 30% when activated UPWARDS.
- PERMEX® Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with Dual Filtered Fixed Bypass.
- ADA Metal Non-Hold-Open Handle with Triple Seal Handle Packing.
- Sweat Solder Adapter with Cover Tube & Cast Wall Flange with Set Screw.
- Non-Hold-Open Handle, Fixed Metering Bypass and No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation.
- Diaphragm, Handle Packing and Vacuum Breaker to be molded from PERMEX® Rubber Compound for Chloramine Resistance.
- Includes two (2) adhesive backed Metal Wall Plates etched with Instructions.
- White Vitreous China
- Universal model works with Sloan flushometers from 1.1 to 1.6 gpf
- Elongated bowl
- Floor mounted, floor outlet
- Water spot area: 10-1/4" x 8" (26 cm x 24 cm)
- 1-1/2" I.P.S. top spud inlet
- 2-1/8" fully glazed trapway
- Syphonjet flushing achieves up to 1000g Map Scores when used with Sloan flushometers
- Closet bolts and caps included
- Toilet seat not included