Sloan Slimline ROYAL BPW 1105-1.6-YI-SG Bedpan Washer Closet Flushometer (3919600)
Extremely low, hard to beat Sloan Slimline ROYAL BPW 1105-1.6-YI-SG price. Call us at 888-503-7937 with questions or for quotes on bulk pricing. We are an authorized, well-trusted Sloan supplier.
Slimline® Bedpan Systems for ADA installations clean bedpans reducing the expense of operating centralized washing units.
Designed especially for ADA installations, the ADA Slimline® bedpan washing system features a spray head that offers maximum water force to thoroughly clean bedpans in seconds without splash or after-drip.
- Flush Volume: 1.6 gpf (6.0 Lpf)
- Finish: Polished Chrome (CP)
- Valve: Diaphragm
- Valve Body Material: Semi-red Brass
- Fixture Type: Water Closet
- Fixture Connection: Top spud
- Rough-In Dimension: 26-1/2" (673mm)
- Spud Coupling: 1-1/2" (38mm)
- Supply Pipe: 1" (25mm)
- Handle: Sanigard® (SG)
- Deoseptic Unit: Yes
- Bumper: Double Wall (YI)
- Exposed water closet, diaphragm model Flushometer is intended for floor-mounted or wall-hung top spud bowls
- Incorporates a patented one-piece construction body design, maintaining the spray arm in an upright position
- Presents a leaner, more aesthetic installation, reducing possible bacteria growth on hidden and hard-to-reach surfaces found on other bedpan washer units
- Eliminates the need for unsanitary hose sprays, as well as the additional housekeeping that hoses require and the potential for patient slippage
- Valve body, stop body, diverter body and diverter pivot made from brass casting using semi-red brass for durability and long life
- PERMEX synthetic rubber diaphragm with Dual Filtered Fixed Bypass