Sloan ROYAL 917 Exposed Hydraulic Service Sink Flushometer
Extremely low, hard to beat Sloan ROYAL 917 price. This product will ship direct from Sloan and has a lead time of 7-10 business days. Call us at 888-503-7937 with questions or for quotes on bulk pricing. We are an authorized, well-trusted Sloan supplier.
The Royal® exposed water closet hydraulic Flushometers feature a push-button flushing actuator that can be remotely positioned from the flush valve.
The diaphragm model, hydraulically operated, manual Flushometers also include key design features for quiet, dependable performance and rugged durability, representative of the Sloan product line.
- Dual filtered bypass
- ADA compliant non-hold-open feature type actuator (specify actuator type listed above - sold separately)
- 1" I.P.S. screwdriver bak-chek™ angle stop
- Free spinning vandal resistant stop cap
- Adjustable tailpiece
- High back pressure vacuum breaker flush connection with one-piece bottom hex coupling nut
- Spud coupling and flange for 1-1/2" top spud
- Sweat solder adapter with cover tube and cast set screw wall flange
- Diaphragm, stop seat and vacuum breaker to be molded from PERMEX™ rubber compound for chloramine resistance
- 3 year warranty with Sloan, limited
Sloan ROYAL 917 Hydraulic Service Sink Flushometer Spec SheetDownload the Sloan ROYAL 917 Service Sink Flushometer Spec Sheet
Download the Sloan ROYAL Hydraulic Flushometer Installation Guide