Sloan ROYAL 117 Service Sink Flushometer
Extremely low, hard to beat Sloan ROYAL 117 price. This product will ship direct from Sloan and has a lead time of 7-10 business days. Call us at 888-503-7937 with questions or for quotes on bulk pricing. We are an authorized, well-trusted Sloan supplier.
The Royal® Flushometer, which was the very first flush valve to hit the market more than 100 years ago, continues to reliably serve commercial customers today.
These manual, exposed and concealed model Flushometers for janitorial and maintenance service sink applications provide all the performance advantages of Royal Flushometers.
Quiet, Exposed, Diaphragm Type, Chrome Plated Service Sink Flushometer with the following features:
- ADA Compliant Metal Oscillating Non-Hold-Open Handle with Triple Seal Handle Packing
- 1” I.P.S. Screwdriver Bak-Chek® Angle Stop
- Free Spinning Vandal Resistant Stop Cap
- Adjustable Tailpiece
- High Back Pressure Vacuum Breaker Flush Connection with One-piece Bottom Hex Coupling Nut
- Spud Coupling and Flange for 1-1/2” Top Spud
- Sweat Solder Adapter with Cover Tube and Cast Set Screw Wall Flange
- High Copper, Low Zinc Brass Castings for Dezincification Resistance
- Non-Hold-Open Handle, Fixed Metering Bypass and No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation
- Flush Accuracy Controlled by CID Technology
- Diaphragm, Handle Packing, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker molded from PERMEX® Rubber Compound for Chloramine Resistance
- 3 Year Warranty with Sloan, Limited