Sloan DOLPHIN 117-6.5 Service Sink Flushometer (3050500)
Extremely low, hard to beat Sloan DOLPHIN 117-6.5 price. Call us at 888-503-7937 with questions or for quotes on bulk pricing. We are an authorized, well-trusted Sloan supplier.
The Dolphin® flushometer is engineered to deal with the world's most severe water conditions, whether for marine or fresh water use.
Dolphin® exposed Flushometers reliably stand up to the demands of salt water and other severe water conditions. They are the perfect choice for ships or any installation where harsh water conditions are encountered. Its isolated control mechanism ensures long life and dependable performance.
- Flush Volume: 6.5 gpf (24.6 Lpf)
- Finish: Polished Chrome (CP)
- Valve: Piston
- Valve Body Material: Semi-red Brass
- Fixture Type: Service Sink
- Fixture Connection: Top spud
- Rough-In Dimension: 24" (610mm)
- Spud Coupling: 1-1/2" (38mm)
- Supply Pipe: 1" (25mm)
- Flush volume is factory set with option of adjusting volume range according to specific needs
- Flushing control mechanism functions in oil and is isolated from debris
- Water pressure not required to positively shut off
- Complies with military specifications
- Regulating screw for flush duration control and adjustable tailpiece accommodates different heights
- Valve body, Cover, Tailpiece and Control Stop shall be in compliance with ASTM Alloy Classification for Red Brass
- Valve shall be in compliance to the applicable sections of ASSE 1037