Sloan ROYAL 197-1.0-W/BOX-6-3/4-LDIM Urinal Flushometer (3913356)
Extremely low, hard to beat Sloan ROYAL 197-1.0-W/BOX-6-3/4-LDIM price. Call us at 888-503-7937 with questions or for quotes on bulk pricing. We are an authorized, well-trusted Sloan supplier.
The Royal® Flushometer, which was the very first flush valve to hit the market more than 100 years ago, continues to reliably serve commercial customers today.
This manual, concealed urinal, diaphragm model flushometer provides savings on water usage while maintaining performance advantages. Features such as accurate flush delivery, quiet performance and durable components affirm the Royal as the true leader in flushometer design.
- Flush Volume: 1.0 gpf (3.8 Lpf)
- Finish: Rough Brass (RB)
- Valve: Diaphragm
- Valve Body Material: Semi-red Brass
- Fixture Type: Urinal
- Fixture Connection: Top spud
- Rough-In Dimension: 13-1/2" (343mm)
- Spud Coupling: 3/4" (19mm)
- Supply Pipe: 3/4" (19mm)
- L Dimension: 6-3/4" (171mm) (6-3/4-LDIM)
- Wall Box: Standard (not included, order separately), With (W/BOX)