Sloan ROYAL 190-1.5-6-3/4-LDIM Urinal Flushometer (3913098)
Extremely low, hard to beat Sloan ROYAL 190-1.5-6-3/4-LDIM price. Call us at 888-503-7937 with questions or for quotes on bulk pricing. We are an authorized, well-trusted Sloan supplier.
The Royal® Flushometer, which was the very first flush valve to hit the market more than 100 years ago, continues to reliably serve commercial customers today.
This manual, concealed urinal, diaphragm model flushometer provides savings on water usage while maintaining performance advantages. Features such as accurate flush delivery, quiet performance and durable components affirm the Royal as the true leader in flushometer design.
- Flush Volume: 1.5 gpf (5.7 Lpf)
- Finish: Rough Brass (RB)
- Valve: Diaphragm
- Valve Body Material: Semi-red Brass
- Fixture Type: Urinal
- Fixture Connection: Rear spud
- Rough-In Dimension: 14-1/2" (368mm)
- Spud Coupling: 1-1/4" (32mm)
- Supply Pipe: 1" (25mm)
- L Dimension: 6-3/4" (171mm) (6-3/4-LDIM)
- Flush volumes start as low as a pint of water
- Water conservation is aided by the ADA-compliant, non-hold-open handle, which, prevents urinal from exceeding intended flush volume
- Flush accuracy is controlled by CID™ technology, also enhancing water efficiency
- Durability is facilitated with high copper, low zinc brass castings for dezincification resistance
- Adjustable tailpiece
- PERMEX synthetic rubber diaphragm with Dual Filtered Fixed Bypass
- Valve body, Cover, Tailpiece and Control Stop shall be in compliance with ASTM Alloy Classification for Semi-Red Brass
- Valve shall be in compliance to the applicable sections of ASSE 1037