Sloan ROYAL 152-3.5-4-3/4-LDIM Water Closet Flushometer, 4-3/4" LDIM (3911649)
Extremely low, hard to beat Sloan ROYAL 152-3.5-4-3/4-LDIM price. Call us at 888-503-7937 with questions or for quotes on bulk pricing. We are an authorized, well-trusted Sloan supplier.
The Royal® Flushometer, which was the very first flush valve to hit the market more than 100 years ago, continues to reliably serve commercial customers today.
This manual, concealed water closet, diaphragm model flushometer provides water savings while maintaining performance advantages. Features such as accurate flush delivery, quiet performance and durable components affirm the Royal as the true leader in flushometer design.
- Flush Volume: 3.5 gpf (13.2 Lpf)
- Finish: Rough Brass (RB)
- Valve: Diaphragm
- Valve Body Material: Semi-red Brass
- Fixture Type: Water Closet
- Fixture Connection: Rear spud
- Rough-In Dimension: 24" (610mm)
- Spud Coupling: 1-1/2" (38mm)
- Supply Pipe: 1" (25mm)
- L Dimension: 4-3/4" (121mm) (4-3/4-LDIM)
- Flush volumes start as low as 1.28 gpf/4.8 Lpf
- Water conservation is aided by the ADA-compliant, non-hold-open handle, which prevents toilet from exceeding intended flush volume
- Flush accuracy is controlled by CID™ technology, also enhancing water efficiency
- Integrity of the product is maintained with the vandal-resistant stop cap
- Durability is facilitated with high copper, low zinc brass castings for dezincification resistance
- Adjustable tailpiece
- Wall Box ready
- PERMEX synthetic rubber diaphragm with Dual Filtered Fixed Bypass
- Valve body, Cover, Tailpiece and Control Stop shall be in compliance with ASTM Alloy Classification for Semi-Red Brass
- Valve shall be in compliance to the applicable sections of ASSE 1037