Sloan EFX-677.000.0000 BASYS Sensor Faucet, Low, Integrated Base, Solar Powered with LCD Display, 0.5 GPM Laminar (EFX-677-SOL-CP-0.5GPM-MLM-IR-FCT)
Extremely low, hard to beat Sloan EFX-677.000.0000 BASYS Solar Powered Faucet price. Call us at 888-503-7937 to verify stock status.
The low integrated base faucet is ideal for the most demanding high-use environments. The integrated base offers added durability via two attachment points.
Note: The Sloan BASYS EFX-677 series faucets are Solar powered with LCD Display. The EFX-677 series differs from the EFX-675 slightly. The EFX-677 BASYS faucets are Solar powered, but also have LCD Display. Please see all photos attached to get a feel for the LCD + Solar head of the faucet as well as the height as this is a low model.
Please view the spec sheet below to understand the Sloan BASYS model numbers. Each digit in the part number represents a feature. The spec sheet outlines each place holder in the product number and what variations can be ordered. Once you know your exact desired BASYS part number, order that exact part number on our website or call and place your order by phone at 888-503-7937. You can search the exact part number using our search box above, or try browsing to the exact BASYS Faucet menu category. ProDryers is a well-trusted, authorized Sloan dealer and offers extremely low BASYS pricing.
Sloan BASYS™ EFX-677.000.0000 Details
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm (2 Lpm) (0.5GPM)
- Spray Type: Multi-Laminar (MLM)
- Sensor Type: Infrared (IR)
- Mounting Type: Single Hole
- Power Supply: Solar (SOL)
- Temperature Mixer: Mixer Not Included
- Finish: Polished Chrome (CP)
- Factory Default Timeout: 60s
- Factory Default GPC: 0.5
Sloan BASYS™ Low Faucet (IR) Features
- Solenoid housed in removable carrier that includes supply strainer
- Integral water supply shut off
- Supply strainer serviceable from above deck
- Vandal resistant spray insert, key housed inside faucet body
- All electronics sealed to IP-67
- Gold plated electrical contacts
- Above deck individual diagnostic indicators for battery life, solenoid condition, and power up mode
- Flexible, high pressure supply hoses, 3/8” compression connections
- Bi-stable magnetic solenoid
- Four (4) "AA" alkaline batteries
- Double infrared sensors with automatic setting feature
- Integral 4-inch base for ultimate anti-rotation
- Includes all mounting hardware
- Line purge mode, eliminates stagnant water