Sloan EAF-275-SOL-ISM-BN-0.5GPM-AER-IR-IQ-FCT SOLIS® Solar Powered Lavatory Faucet (3335070)
Extremely low, hard to beat Sloan EAF-275-SOL-ISM-BN-0.5GPM-AER-IR-IQ-FCT SOLIS® Faucet price. Call us at 888-503-7937 with questions or for quotes on bulk pricing. We are an authorized, well-trusted Sloan supplier.
Sloan’s Optima EAF-275 Series electronic hand washing faucets operate by means of a dual infrared sensor and microprocessor based logic. The modular design incorporates all of the operating components of the faucet, including the sensor, solenoid, circuitry and solar energy module above the sink within a die-cast metal spout.
ISM models feature an integral temperature control lever which allows the user to adjust the water temperature. This adjustment can also be converted to a fixed setting. EAF faucets ordered without the ISM variation must be connected to a single, pre-tempered water supply.
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm (2 Lpm) (0.5GPM)
- Spray Type: Aerated (AER)
- Sensor Type: Infrared (IR)
- Mounting Type: Single Hole
- Power Supply: Solar (SOL)
- Temperature Mixer: Integrated Side Mixer (ISM)
- Finish: Brushed Nickel (BN)
- Factory Default Timeout: 30s
- Factory Default GPC: 0.25
- Double Infrared Sensors with Automatic Setting Feature
- Automatic Self-adapting Sensor Technology Magnetic Solenoid Valve
- Water Supply Connection with Flexible High-pressure Hose and Strainer
- Appropriate Mounting Hardware included
- Includes 6 VDC Lithium Battery Back-up Power Source
- IQ-Click feature permits activation of continuous run and temporary off modes