Sloan EAF-150-BAT-CP-0.5GPM-AER-IR-IQ-FCT Optima® i.q.® Lavatory Faucet (3335109)
Extremely low, hard to beat Sloan EAF-150-BAT-CP-0.5GPM-AER-IR-IQ-FCT Optima® i.q.® Faucet price. Call us at 888-503-7937 with questions or for quotes on bulk pricing. We are an authorized, well-trusted Sloan supplier.
Sloan’s Optima® i.q.® EAF-150 Series electronic hand washing faucets operate by means of a dual infrared sensor and microprocessor based logic that utilize self-adapting technology to ensure superior performance. The modular design incorporates all of the operating components of the faucet, including the sensor, solenoid, circuitry and battery above the sink within a die-cast metal spout.
With no handles to turn or buttons to push, the Sloan EAF-150 Series hand washing faucets are a clear answer to combating the spread of germs throughout the public restroom. Sloan touch-less faucets should be installed in all public washrooms.
Optima® i.q.® EAF-150 deck-mount, chrome-plated electronic faucets are ideal for high-end or private restrooms that call for the convenience of automatic activation with the option of user-controlled settings. An optional control lever on the side of the one-piece faucet allows restroom visitors to set the faucet to the desired temperature.
The i.q.-Click feature allows the user to place the faucet into optional function modes, including "continuous run" and "temporary off" simply by pressing a button on the spout. The use of the i.q.-Click feature is recommended only in installations where users have a regular familiarity with the faucet (i.e., executive and non-public rest rooms). Models furnished with the i.q.-Click feature are also available with a Pop Up Drain.
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm (2 Lpm) (0.5GPM)
- Spray Type: Aerated (AER)
- Sensor Type: Infrared (IR)
- Mounting Type: Single Hole
- Power Supply: Battery (BAT)
- Temperature Mixer: Mixer Not Included
- Finish: Polished Chrome (CP)
- Factory Default Timeout: 30s
- Factory Default GPC: 0.25
- Double Infrared Sensors with Automatic Setup and Indicator Light
- Automatic Self-adapting Sensor Technology
- Low Battery Indicator
- Magnetic Solenoid Valve
- Water Supply Connection with Flexible High-pressure Hose and Strainer
- 6 Volt Lithium 2CR5 Commercial Battery included
- Appropriate Mounting Hardware included
- Optional 24 Hour Sentinel Activation
- IQ-Click feature permits activation of continuous run and temporaryoff modes
- 3 Year Warranty with Sloan, Limited