Sloan EAF-200-HLT-ISM-CP-0.35GPM-AER-IR-IQ-FCT Optima® i.q.® Lino™ Faucet (3335172)
Extremely low, hard to beat EAF-200-HLT-ISM-CP-0.35GPM-AER-IR-IQ-FCT Optima® i.q.® Lino™ Faucet price. Call us at 888-503-7937 with questions or for quotes on bulk pricing. We are an authorized, well-trusted Sloan supplier.
Sloan’s Optima i.q. EAF-200 Series electronic hand washing faucets operate by means of a dual infrared sensor and microprocessor based logic. The modular design incorporates all of the operating components of the faucet, including the sensor, solenoid and circuitry above the sink within a die-cast metal spout.
With no handles to turn or buttons to push, the Sloan EAF-200 Series hand washing faucets are a clear answer to combating the spread of germs throughout the public restroom. Sloan touch-less faucets should be installed in all public washrooms.
Lino™ EAF-200 deck-mount, chrome-plated cast brass electronic faucets for pre-tempered or hot/cold water supply lines offer sleek, European, single-hole design with a choice of power sources. An optional control lever on the side of the one-piece faucet allows restroom visitors to set the faucet to the desired temperature and to select other functions.
ISM models feature an integral temperature control lever which allows the user to adjust the water temperature. This adjustment can also be converted to a fixed setting. EAF faucets ordered without the ISM variation must be connected to a single, pre-tempered water supply.
- Flow Rate: 0.35 gpm (1 Lpm) (0.35GPM)
- Spray Type: Aerated (AER)
- Sensor Type: Infrared (IR)
- Mounting Type: Single Hole
- Power Supply: Hardwired Less Transformer (HLT)
- Temperature Mixer: Integrated Side Mixer (ISM)
- Finish: Polished Chrome (CP)
- Factory Default Timeout: 30s
- Factory Default GPC: 0.25
- Double Infrared Sensors with Automatic Setup and Indicator Light
- Automatic Self-adapting Sensor Technology
- Magnetic Solenoid Valve
- Water Supply Connection with Flexible High-pressure Hose and Strainer
- 6 Volt DC Plug-in Adapter (must be ordered separately for Less Adapter/Transformer (-LT) faucets)
- Appropriate Mounting Hardware included
- IQ-Click feature permits activation of continuous run and temporary off modes
- Daisy Chain Electrical Splitter Cable included with Less transformer (-LT) faucets
- 3 year limited warranty