Sloan EAF-200-HLT-CP-0.35GPM-MLM-IR-IQ-FCT Optima® i.q.® Lino™ Faucet (3335164)
Extremely low, hard to beat EAF-200-HLT-CP-0.35GPM-MLM-IR-IQ-FCT Optima® i.q.® Lino™ Faucet price. Call us at 888-503-7937 with questions or for quotes on bulk pricing. We are an authorized, well-trusted Sloan supplier.
Sloan’s Optima i.q. EAF-200 Series electronic hand washing faucets operate by means of a dual infrared sensor and microprocessor based logic. The modular design incorporates all of the operating components of the faucet, including the sensor, solenoid and circuitry above the sink within a die-cast metal spout.
With no handles to turn or buttons to push, the Sloan EAF-200 Series hand washing faucets are a clear answer to combating the spread of germs throughout the public restroom. Sloan touch-less faucets should be installed in all public washrooms.
Lino™ EAF-200 deck-mount, chrome-plated cast brass electronic faucets for pre-tempered or hot/cold water supply lines offer sleek, European, single-hole design with a choice of power sources. An optional control lever on the side of the one-piece faucet allows restroom visitors to set the faucet to the desired temperature and to select other functions.
- Flow Rate: 0.35 gpm (1 Lpm) (0.35GPM)
- Spray Type: Multi-Laminar (MLM)
- Sensor Type: Infrared (IR)
- Mounting Type: Single Hole
- Power Supply: Hardwired Less Transformer (HLT)
- Temperature Mixer: Mixer Not Included
- Finish: Polished Chrome (CP)
- Factory Default Timeout: 30s
- Factory Default GPC: 0.175
- Double Infrared Sensors with Automatic Setup and Indicator Light
- Automatic Self-adapting Sensor Technology
- Magnetic Solenoid Valve
- Water Supply Connection with Flexible High-pressure Hose and Strainer
- Appropriate Mounting Hardware included
- IQ-Click feature permits activation of continuous run and temporary off modes
- 3 year limited warranty