Sloan CROWN 195-0.5 ES-S Sensor Activated Urinal Flushometer
Extremely low, hard to beat Sloan CROWN 195-0.5 ES-S price. This product will ship direct from Sloan and has a lead time of 7-10 business days. Call us at 888-503-7937 with questions or for quotes on bulk pricing. We are an authorized, well-trusted Sloan supplier.
Crown® concealed urinal flushometers are designed to protect flush valve in high-traffic or vandal-prone restrooms, such as in schools or stadiums. Constructed of rough brass and engineered to be trouble-free, they are backed by Sloan’s best-in-industry warranty.
Sloan Crown® equipped Flushometers provide the ultimate in sanitary protection and automatic operation. There are no handles to trip or buttons to push. The Flushometer operates by means of an infrared sensor that adapts to its surrounding. Once the user enters the sensor’s effective range and then steps away, the Flushometer Solenoid initiates the flushing cycle to flush the fixture.
- 3/4” I.P.S. Wheel Handle Bak-Chek® Angle Stop
- Non-Hold-Open Integral Solenoid Operator, Fixed Metering Bypass and No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation
- OPTIMA® EL-1500 Self-Adaptive Infrared Sensor with Indicator Light
- Main Seat, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker molded from PERMEX® Rubber Compound for Chloramine Resistance
- High Back Pressure Vacuum Breaker Flush Connection and Spud Coupling for 3/4" Concealed Rear Spud
- Fixed Volume Piston with Dual-Filtered O-ring Bypass
- Adjustable Tailpiece
- Valve designed to accept Low and Ultra-Low Consumption Pistons only to ensure Water Conservation
- 3 Year Warranty with Sloan, Limited