Sloan CROWN 195-0.125 ES-S Sensor Activated Urinal Flushometer
Extremely low, hard to beat Sloan CROWN 195-0.125 ES-S price. This product will ship direct from Sloan and has a lead time of 7-10 business days. Call us at 888-503-7937 with questions or for quotes on bulk pricing. We are an authorized, well-trusted Sloan supplier.
Crown® concealed urinal flushometers are designed to protect flush valve in high-traffic or vandal-prone restrooms, such as in schools or stadiums. Constructed of rough brass and engineered to be trouble-free, they are backed by Sloan’s best-in-industry warranty.
Sloan Crown® equipped Flushometers provide the ultimate in sanitary protection and automatic operation. There are no handles to trip or buttons to push. The Flushometer operates by means of an infrared sensor that adapts to its surrounding. Once the user enters the sensor’s effective range and then steps away, the Flushometer Solenoid initiates the flushing cycle to flush the fixture.
- Valve designed to accept Low and Ultra-Low Consumption Pistons only to ensure Water Conservation
- User friendly three (3) second Flush Delay
- Fixed Metering Bypass and No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation
- OPTIMA® EL-1500 Self-Adaptive Infrared Sensor with Indicator Light
- "Walk By" Delay of Eight (8) Seconds Prevents Unintentional Flushes
- Vacuum Breaker Flush Connection with One-Piece Bottom Hex Coupling Nut, Spud Coupling and Flange for 3/4" Rear Spud
- 3/4" I.P.S. Wheel Handle Bak-Chek® Angle Stop
- Main Seat, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker molded from PERMEX® Rubber Compound for Chloramine Resistance
- Type 316 Stainless Steel Non-Hold-Open Relief Valve Assembly
- 3 Year Warranty with Sloan, Limited