Haws 8355WCW AXION® MSR Barrier-Free Recessed Shower and Eye/Face Wash
Model 8355WCW Description
Barrier-free, wall-mounted, fully recessed combination shower and eye/face wash features the medically acclaimed AXION MSR eye/face wash head assembly (patent pending). The revolutionary inverted flow design is the only product on the market that provides a Medically Superior Response consistent with all EMT, emergency room and doctors' office protocols by sweeping contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity. Traditional eye washes irrigate from the outside edge of the eye back toward the nose, where contaminants can then be flushed into the nasal cavity through the lacrimal punctum, nature's ocular cavity drain. AXION MSR also offers a new hydrodynamic shower design that minimizes the strong physical pressure that drives the water to the outer rim of normal showerheads, making the distribution equal across the entire footprint of the flow. Better use of the water flowing through the shower makes it more effective while providing a more comfortable environment by breaking the streams of water into smaller individual droplets.
- CONSTRUCTION: 18 Gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel recessed cabinet is a deep-drawn heavy duty structure with smudge resistant bead blast finish to provide a durable, long lasting product.
- ACCESSIBILITY: Pull-down design accommodates all users including wheelchair accessibility.
- VALVE: Valve is designed to make the flushing of fluid occur with the pull of the eyewash bend.
- SHOWERHEAD: AXION® MSR stainless steel showerhead uses a hydrodynamic design to give equal distribution of water throughout the entire footprint of flow.
- EYE/FACE WASH: AXION® MSR eye/face wash head uses an inverted directional laminar flow to sweep contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity.
- Barrier Free Safety
- CSA Certified
Spec Sheet Links
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.