Haws 8320-8325 AXION® MSR Emergency Shower and Eye/Face Wash
Model 8320-8325 Description
Combination shower and eye/face wash features the medically acclaimed AXION MSR eye/face wash head assembly (patent pending). This revolutionary inverted flow design is the only product on the market that provides a Medically Superior Response consistent with all EMT, emergency room and doctors' office protocols by sweeping contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity. Traditional eyewashes irrigate from the outside edge of the eye back toward the nose, where contaminants can then be flushed into the nasal cavity through the lacrimal punctum, nature's ocular cavity drain. AXION MSR also offers a new hydrodynamic shower design that minimizes the strong physical pressure that drives the water to the outer rim of normal shower heads, making the distribution equal across the entire footprint of the flow. Better use of the water flowing through the shower makes it more effective while providing a more comfortable environment by breaking the streams of water into smaller individual droplets.
- CONSTRUCTION: 1-1/4" IPS Schedule 40 hot-dipped galvanized steel pipe and fittings along with powder-coated cast-iron 9" (22.9 cm) diameter floor flange provide corrosion resistance in a long lasting product.
- QUALITY CONTROL: Eye/face wash and valve assembly are pre-built and fully water/pressure tested to ensure no leaks and proper function which ultimately reduces installation time.
- VALVES: Eyewash and shower ball valves are designed to make the flushing of contaminants occur with the simple pull of a lever or push of a stainless steel flag. Both valves come equipped with stainless steel ball and stem to provide greater protection against corrosion and breakage.
- STRAINERS/FILTERS: Chrome-plated brass in-line 50 x 50 mesh water strainer prevents debris from reaching the eyewash so the unit stays functioning at its best. Strainer is easily serviceable.
- SHOWERHEAD: AXION® MSR ABS plastic drench showerhead uses a hydrodynamic design to give equal distribution of water throughout the entire footprint of flow.
- EYE/FACE WASH: AXION® MSR eye/face wash head uses an inverted directional laminar flow to sweep contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity.
- Buy American Act
- CSA Certified
Spec Sheet Links
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.