Haws 8317CTFPC1D1 AXION® MSR Freeze Protected Shower and Eye/Face Wash
Model 8317CTFPC1D1 Description
Heat traced combination shower and eye/face wash features the medically acclaimed AXION MSR eye/face wash head assembly (patent pending). This revolutionary inverted flow design is the only product on the market that provides a Medically Superior Response consistent with all EMT, emergency room and doctors' office protocols by sweeping contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity. Traditional eyewashes irrigate from the outside edge of the eye back toward the nose, where contaminants can then be flushed into the nasal cavity through the lacrimal punctum, nature's ocular cavity drain. AXION MSR also offers a new hydrodynamic shower design that minimizes the strong physical pressure that drives the water to the outer rim making the distribution equal across the entire footprint of the flow. Better use of the water flowing through the shower makes it more effective while providing a more comfortable environment by breaking the streams of water into smaller individual droplets. Virtually eliminating mishaps, the unit's safety features include: a thermal actuator bleed valve, 120V thermostat cable double wrapped piping, 3/4" (1.9 cm) insulation surrounding piping and UV protected outside jacket to prevent freezing, as well as a universal emergency sign.
- CONSTRUCTION: 1-1/4" Schedule 40 Stainless Steel pipe stanchion, galvanized fittings, and powder-coated cast-iron 9" (22.9 cm) diameter floor flange provide an unsurpassed durability in a long lasting product.
- CONSTRUCTION: 3/4" (1.9 cm) insulation and ABS plastic jacket prevent freezing down to temperature levels as low as -30° F (-34.4° C) to maintain optimal functioning conditions.
- QUALITY CONTROL: Entire unit is pre-built and pressure tested to ensure a leak free installation.
- VALVES: Automatic thermal actuator bleed valve opens when internal water temperature drops below 35° F (1.7° C) and will not close until temperature reaches 42° F (5.6° C) so the unit is protected against freezing if power fails to reach the heat traced cable. Brass eye/face wash and shower ball valves are equipped with stainless steel ball and stem.
- TEMPERATURE CONTROL: 120V thermostatically controlled heat traced cable provides the energy needed to keep the combination shower and eye/face wash from freezing in extreme conditions.
- SHOWERHEAD: AXION® MSR ABS plastic drench showerhead uses a hydrodynamic design to give equal distribution of water throughout the entire footprint of flow.
- EYE/FACE WASH: AXION® MSR eye/face wash head uses an inverted directional laminar flow to sweep contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity.
- Buy American Act
- CSA Certified
Spec Sheet Links
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.