Haws 8315CTFP AXION® MSR Freeze Protected Shower and Eye/Face Wash
Model 8315CTFP Description
Heat traced combination shower and eye/face wash features a unique 3-way valve which reduces the amount of pressurized pipe and non-pressurized standing water, greatly lowering the amount of "dead leg" water in the system resulting in less opportunity for Legionella growth. Also reduced is the packaging foot print allowing for economical and fast UPS shipment. The unit includes the medically acclaimed AXION MSR eye/face wash head assembly. This revolutionary inverted flow design is the only product on the market that provides a Medically Superior Response consistent with all EMT, emergency room and doctors' office protocols by sweeping contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity. Traditional eyewashes irrigate from the outside edge of the eye back toward the nose, where contaminants can then be flushed into the nasal cavity through the lacrimal punctum, nature's ocular cavity drain. AXION MSR also offers a new hydrodynamic shower design that minimizes the strong physical pressure that drives the water to the outer rim making the distribution equal across the entire footprint of the flow. Better use of the water flowing through the shower makes it more effective while providing a more comfortable environment by breaking the streams of water into smaller individual droplets. Built-in safety features include: porting for an optional thermal actuator bleed valve, 120V thermostat cable double wrapped piping, 1" (2.5 cm) insulation surrounding pressurized piping, and outside jacket to prevent freezing, as well as a universal emergency sign.
- CONSTRUCTION: 1" (2.5 cm) insulation and ABS plastic jacket prevent freezing down to temperature levels as low as -30° F (-34.4° C) to maintain optimal functioning conditions.
- TEMPERATURE CONTROL: 120V thermostatically controlled heat traced cable provides the energy needed to keep the combination shower and eye/face wash from freezing in extreme conditions.
- SHOWERHEAD: AXION® MSR ABS plastic drench showerhead uses a hydrodynamic design to give equal distribution of water throughout the entire footprint of flow.
- EYE/FACE WASH: AXION® MSR eye/face wash head uses an inverted directional laminar flow pattern to sweep contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity.
- ACTIVATION: Static handle design for "easy activation, easy return" in emergencies or weekly testing.
- DESIGN: Innovative 3-way valve design reduces the amount of 'dead leg' water in the system resulting in less opportunity for Legionella growth and a superior freeze prevention technology.
Spec Sheet Links
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.