Haws 8300FP Emergency Freeze Protected Shower and Eyewash
Model 8300FP Description
***REQUIRES MODEL MK8A & MK81A PRICED SEPARATELY***
Freeze protected 8300FP combines the use of an ABS showerhead and anti-surge Soft-Flo eyewash heads for the irrigation process. Emergency combination unit is equipped with pop-off dust covers, so when debris is present, the irrigation process stays protected. Virtually eliminating mishaps, the unit's safety features include: universal emergency sign, high visibility stripe, and two labeled push plates.
- CONSTRUCTION: 1-1/4" IPS Schedule 40 hot-dipped galvanized steel pipe and fittings along with powder-coated cast-iron 9" (22.9 cm) diameter floor flange provide corrosion resistance in a long lasting product.
- VALVES: Self-draining eyewash and shower valves are designed to make the flushing of fluid remains occur with the simple push of either of the individual push plates. Special self-draining feature prevents the unit from freezing.
- STRAINERS/FILTERS/MISC.: Large zinc-plated push plates with graphics are clearly labeled on how to operate the equipment so no time is wasted when an emergency arises.
- SHOWERHEAD: AXION® MSR ABS plastic drench showerhead uses a hydrodynamic design to give equal distribution of water throughout the entire footprint of flow.
- FLOW CONTROLS: Green ABS designed plastic showerhead and anti-surge Soft-Flo eyewash heads equipped with integral 20 gpm (75.7 L) flow shower control and built in 1.2 gpm (4.5 L) flow eyewash control allow both parts of the emergency equipment to be safely used simultaneously. Flow controls provide the optimal water flow for an ideal coverage area.
- Buy American Act
- CSA Certified
Spec Sheet Links
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.