Haws 7433FP Freeze Protected Wall Mount Eyewash
Model 7433FP Description
Haws emergency eyewash systems, like the freeze protected 7433FP, use anti-surge Soft-Flo heads that activate with the push of a stainless steel flag. Heads come equipped with pop-off dust covers, so when debris is present, the irrigation process stays protected. Space efficient design and integral wall bracket allow the 7433FP to be mounted in a number of easily accessible locations.
- Quality Control: Eyewash and valve assembly is pre-built and fully water and pressure tested to ensure no leaks and proper function for reduced installation time and added peace of mind. Unit also ships with pre-assembled cast-aluminum wall bracket to assist with the installation process.
- Bowl: The 11" (27.9 cm) round stainless steel receptor is supplied with a No. 2L bright finish on its exterior.
- Valve: Designed so the full flow of fluid remains on with a simple push of a stainless steel flag. Unit also comes equipped with a stainless steel ball and stem to provide added protection against corrosion and breakage. Self-draining valve assembly is designed for installation behind the mounting wall with a maximum wall thickness of 12" (30.5 cm), in a non-freezing environment, so the unit maintains full emergency capability in freezing conditions.
- Mounting: Wall-mounted design makes for a space efficient piece of emergency equipment with numerous installation possibilities.
- Flow Controls: ABS designed plastic anti-surge Soft-Flo heads feature built-in 1.2 gpm (4.54 L) self-regulating flow controls keeping a continuous flow of water throughout the cleansing process. Unit is also equipped with green polyethylene plastic dust covers that release with water pressure to maintain an optimal functioning product.
- Buy American Act
- CSA Certified
Spec Sheet Links
Download the 7433FP Eyewash Spec Sheet
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.