Haws 7778B AXION® MSR Corrosion Resistant Wall Mount Eye/Face Wash
Model 7778B Description
All stainless steel wall mounted eye/face wash features the medically acclaimed AXION MSR eye/face wash head assembly (patent pending). This revolutionary inverted flow design is the only product on the market that provides a Medically Superior Response consistent with all EMT, emergency room and doctors' office protocols by sweeping contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity. Traditional eyewashes irrigate from the outside edge of the eye back toward the nose, where contaminants can then be flushed into the nasal cavity through the lacrimal punctum, natures ocular cavity drain. Unit is equipped with an in-line 50 x 50 mesh water strainer and yellow plastic eyewash head dust cover, so when debris is present, the irrigation process stays protected. Space efficient stainless steel design and integral wall bracket allow the 7778B to be mounted in a number of easily accessible locations.
- Quality Control: Eye/face wash and valve assembly is pre-built and fully water/pressure tested to ensure no leaks and proper function which ultimately reduces installation time and gives the end contractor an added peace of mind. Unit also ships with pre-assembled 16 gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel wall bracket to assist with the installation process.
- Valves: Type 316 Stainless Steel ball valve is designed to make the flushing of fluid occur with the simple push of a stainless steel flag, and is equipped with a stainless steel ball and stem to provide a superior protection against corrosion and breakage.
- Strainers/Filters: Type 304 Stainless Steel in-line 50 x 50 mesh water strainer supplies added protection against corrosion and prevents debris from reaching the eye/face wash so the 8330 stays functioning at its best. Strainer is easily serviceable. Stainless steel dust cover protects eye/face wash head as well as bowl up until the last second before use further optimizing operation.
- Safety: 8" x 10-3/4" (20.3 x 27.3 cm) universal emergency sign make the unit easily detected in an emergency. Test card to record weekly checks helps maintain the unit s best working quality.
- Eye/Face Wash: AXION® MSR eye/face wash head uses an inverted directional laminar flow to sweep contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity.
- Buy American Act
- CSA Certified
Spec Sheet Links
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.