Haws 7655WCSM AXION® MSR Wheelchair Accessible Surface Mount Eye/Face Wash
Model 7655WCSM Description
Wheelchair accessible surface mounted eye/face wash features the medically acclaimed AXION MSR eye/face wash head assembly (patent pending). The revolutionary inverted flow design is the only product on the market that provides a Medically Superior Response consistent with all EMT, emergency room and doctors' office protocols by sweeping contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity. Traditional eyewashes irrigate from the outside edge of the eye back toward the nose, where contaminants can then be flushed into the nasal cavity through the lacrimal punctum, nature's ocular cavity drain.
- Construction: 18 Gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel surface-mounted cabinet is a deep-drawn heavy duty structure with smudge resistant bead blast finish to provide a durable, long lasting product.
- Quality Control: The entire unit is pre-built and fully water/pressure tested to ensure no leaks and proper function which ultimately reduces installation time and gives the end contractor an added peace of mind.
- Accessibility: Pull-down design accommodates all users including wheelchair accessibility.
- Valve: Designed to make the flushing of fluid occur with the pull of the eyewash bend.
- Eye/Face Wash: AXION® MSR eye/face wash head uses an inverted directional laminar flow to sweep contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity.
- Barrier Free Safety
- CSA Certified
Spec Sheet Links
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.