Haws 7620 Faucet-Mounted Eyewash AXION® eyePOD®
Model 7620 Description
AXION eyePOD (patent pending) faucet mounted eyewash incorporates the revolutionary inverted flow design, which is the only on the market that provides a Medically Superior Response consistent with all EMT, emergency room and doctor office protocols by sweeping contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity. Traditional eyewashes irrigate from the outside edge of the eye back toward the nose, where contaminants can then be flushed into the nasal cavity through the lacrimal punctum, nature's ocular cavity drain. The symmetrical 'pod' look of the eyewash is constructed of stainless steel and given a polished finish for a durable, esthetically pleasing piece of emergency equipment that can be used for industrial situations and doctors offices alike.
- Activation: Easy one motion rotation (in either direction) to activate/deactivate the use of the unit.
- Thermostatic Protection: Thermostatic protection that will protect the user from water over 100° F (37.8° C) by shutting off the eyewash.
- Installation: Easy to install on a wide variety of sink faucets (not included) using a standard 55/64-27 thread stainless steel faucet connection, along with four additional adaptors provided (15/16-27 male, 13/16-27 male, 3/8-18 male and 13/16-24 female).
- Finish: The stainless steel construction is rugged enough for any industrial application and the polished surface is cosmetically suited for any professional office setting.
- Eyewash: AXION® eyePOD® eyewash head (patent pending) uses an inverted directional laminar flow to sweep contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity.
- ADA Compliant
- Buy American Act
- CSA Certified
Spec Sheet Links
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.