Haws 7603 Portable Air-Pressurized Emergency Eyewash
Model 7603 Description
Haws 7603 is an ideal, cost-efficient solution for a facility's ANSI eyewash requirements in locations without access to a continuous potable water source. The pressurized 15 gallon (56.8 L) personal portable eyewash provides a reliable source of safety for the irrigation process.
- CONSTRUCTION: Stainless steel constructed tank makes for a solid portable unit with added resistance against corrosion and breakage.
- ADDED PROTECTION: Green polyethylene plastic dust covers that release with water pressure keep the unit protected from debris up until the last second before use further optimizing operation.
- VALVES: Valve comes equipped with stainless steel ball and stem for added protection against corrosion and breakage. Full continuous flow occurs with the simple push of a stainless steel flag.
- SAFETY: Air pressure gauge, pressure relief valve, and tire-type air fill valve decrease the possibility of mishaps and make for a safer piece of emergency equipment.
- FLOW CONTROLS: Green ABS plastic Soft-Flo anti-surge heads distribute water at a rate of .25 gpm (.9 L) when pressure is between 30 and 75 psi (2.1 and 5.1 bar).
- ANSI COMPLIANCE: 10 useable gallons of water provide 15 minute flushing.
Spec Sheet Links
Download the 7603 Portable Eyewash Spec Sheet
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.