Haws 7601.37 Portable Emergency Air-Pressurized Eyewash
Model 7601.37 Description
Hazardous chemical spills occur in isolated areas all over the world everyday and, Haws is working to position models like this pressurized 37 gallon (140 L) portable eyewash and body spray in such areas, providing a reliable source of safety for the irrigation process. More specifically, Model 7601.37 is able to do so by combining the use of twin soft-flo eyewash heads with a face and body-spray head.
- CONSTRUCTION: Stainless steel constructed tank makes for a solid portable unit with added resistance against corrosion and breakage.
- ADDED PROTECTION: Green polyethylene plastic dust covers that release with water pressure keep the unit protected from debris up until the last second before use further optimizing operation. The 6' hose extends the portable units reach and is pressure rated at 250 psi (17.2 bar) making for a better piece of emergency equipment.
- VALVES: Eyewash valve comes equipped with stainless steel ball and stem for added protection against corrosion and breakage. Unit also comes with a chrome-plated brass squeeze valve supplied with a 6.25 gpm (23.7 L) flow control.
- SAFETY: Air pressure gauge, pressure relief valve, and tire-type air fill valve decrease the possibility of mishaps and make for a safer piece of emergency equipment.
- FLOW CONTROLS: Green ABS plastic Soft-Flo anti-surge heads and a body-spray head equipped with this 37 gallon (140 L) portable unit distribute water at .50 gpm (1.9 L) for the eyewash and 4 gpm (15.1 L) for the drench hose when pressure is between 30 and 90 psi (2.1 and 6.2 bar) to provide a thorough irrigation process.
- Buy American Act
- CSA Certified
Spec Sheet Links
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.