Guardian GBF1909PCC Barrier-Free Safety Station
Model GBF1909PCC Description
Barrier-Free combination WideArea™ eye/face wash and shower safety station. Shower head and pull rod are extended for improved access. Bowl is lowered and extended to permit access by wheelchair user. Profile of unit is “flattened” to comply with maximum height and knee clearance requirements. Unit is constructed of polished chrome plated brass pipe, fittings and components for attractive appearance and superior durability.
- ADA Compliance: Unit complies with ADA requirements for accessibility by handicapped persons (maximum height and reach, minimum knee clearance and distance from obstructions).
- Shower Head: 10" diameter stainless steel with 20 GPM flow control.
- Shower Valve: 1" IPS chrome plated brass stay-open ball valve. Valve is US-made with chrome plated brass ball and PTFE seals. Furnished with stainless steel actuating arm and 47-1/2" stainless steel pull rod.
- Spray Head Assembly: Four GS-Plus™ spray heads. Each head has a "flip-top" dust cover, internal flow control and filter to remove impurities from water flow.
- Eye/Face Wash Bowl: 11-1/8" diameter stainless steel.
- Eye/Face Wash Valve: 1/2" IPS chrome plated brass stay-open ball valve. Valve is US-made with chrome plated brass ball and PTFE seals.
- Pipe and Fittings: Polished chrome plated brass.
- Supply: 1-1/4" NPT female top inlet.
- Waste: 1-1/4" NPT female outlet. Outlet can be positioned at either 8-1/4" or 20-1/4" above finished floor by reversing lower pipe nipples.
- Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
- Quality Assurance: Valve and spray head assemblies are factory assembled and water tested prior to shipment.
Spec Sheet Links
Download the GBF1909PCC Safety Station Spec Sheet
Available Options (Call 888-503-7937 for fast help)
- [BC] Stainless steel cover for eye/face wash bowl.
- [HS] Auxiliary drench hose unit for rinsing eyes, face or body.
- [APBF250-015] Modesty curtain for mounting on Barrier-Free safety station.
- [AP275-200] Electric flashing light and alarm horn unit for mounting on wall or vertical pipe. Light illuminates and horn sounds when eye/face wash or shower is activated. Furnished complete with flow switch and mounting hardware.
- [G6040] Thermostatic mixing valve to blend hot and cold water to deliver tepid water. Valve has flow capacity of 50 gallons (189 liters) per minute at 30 PSI (2.1 bar) pressure drop. Valve can be used to supply emergency shower or combination safety station. Depending on water supply size and pressure, valve can supply multiple units.